Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Epistemological Blur

Some random ramblings from A Math today.

"Just say if you had a subject you really liked, but you're getting an average of 4 points. Would you take it (at IB Level)?" - Russell

"Err... what if you had a subject you hated, but you can do very well in it - 7 or if you slip you get 6. Would you take it (again, at IB Level)?" - Me

My subject option plans are probably going to be as follows
1: English A1-SL
2: Chinese B-SL
3: Economics-(HL/SL) | Geog-SL | Business Management-(HL/SL)
4: Physics-(HL/SL)
5: Math-HL
6: Chem-(HL/SL) | FMath-SL (if offered) | Comp Stud-(HL/SL)

No real subjects I would say I hate in there; and those that I like (actually not much either) I'm getting good enough grades for.

There's a certain emptiness within me now, actually. I seem to be being conditioned toward being machine-like, and it's not what I want but it seems to go on subliminally anyway.

jk

No comments: