Tuesday, October 23, 2007

him and me

With the results, the mugging season has indeed come to an end (NOT the blog).

Congratulations SHAUN LEE, 85.8-85.7 champion! I have to admit you deserve it; you probably work minimally 1.5x harder than I do, and mug at least 2x as much as me... so congrats! You should seriously consider taking 7 subjects next year... you're so smart, you should be able to do it.

My average for the year, as mentioned above is 85.7. I lost A MATH rawr to Jarrel Seah. Hopefully I can kope Core Maths (97), Physics (89, beat Jarrel) and the confirmed COM STUDIES (96). In terms of IB points I didn't do well though; 42 only =(

i've come to realise
that i tend to be the one left out.
just by a bit, so small a gap
not just in academics
but in other areas as well. T_T

jk

No comments: