Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pendulous

junyi: although 6 days isnt much better than 4 days
jk: well at least its quite reasonable
junyi: u get sick, 1 day later u feel ill, u decide hey lets just go for sch i should be ok
junyi: saturday you drop dead
junyi: therefore lesson learnt from math port, if u feel sick pon sch and see doctor b4 u die
jk: haha win XD
(oh, and get treatment by the next day! or else.)

It's these little moments of humor that can really serve to brighten up an otherwise dreary and boring day at times. Thanks! =)

---

It's been one of the tougher holidays for me - working up to 2 AM for a few nights and from 6 to 13 hours a day has really had a draining effect on me. I guess I've still been making time for my friends, been catching up with them over the phone and all, but I can say that I haven't really had a chance to just rest completely.

At least my outlook on things has changed since Friday night. It's really something I'm thankful for.

jk.

No comments: