Monday, July 23, 2007

Geographical Traces

I sort-of went out with a group of friends after school today; but not for relaxation - instead, to do a Geography project (collecting data for urban field studies). Some of the reactions that ensued were rather... interesting.

Having to deal with a *cancelled* computer studies lesson, I was only able to make it down late. Samuel told me to meet him, Russell and Isaac at the fountain outside Takashimaya; they had already completed the surveying for Paragon. When he said it, I quickly thought of two possible reasons why he said there -

(1) Easy place to meet; but not likely because to get there from the carpark entrance/drop-off area requires crossing the whole of Takashimaya, so...
(2) Old Chang Kee. And indeed, when I met them there, they were queuing up to buy stuff.

There were many other things that were said that I can't remember now. I should be going to sleep soon anyway.

Before I go, I should say thanks to Ellius, who just left for the USA this morning. I know that at most, I've been an acquaintance as I've only gotten to sort-of know you properly this year due to CmPS. But in any case, the memories of this year's CmPS were relatively nice. God Bless!
(PS If you want the CmPS photos, just MSN me)

jk

No comments: