Thursday, March 06, 2008

sunset horizon

end of term 1.
pretty tough term for me, but hopefully things will ease up soon.
many things tested this term for me.

academics wise i guess i did ok. im happy about my tok essay. and im quite satisfied with my chinese b 85. though i can't say the same for my other subjects...

relationship wise was really messy but i'm happy that most of the stuff worked out in the end.

spiritual wise was also tough, and i guess i still have some difficulties but things are starting to look up...

must thank the following people. really grateful for all your help...
* disclaimer - this is a thanks post. i know some ppl aren't interested in this kind of stuff*

isaac for being there for me so much and being willing to listen to my rants at times, also helping me to check my logic and ideas i throw forth in each argument. i know i can produce really long and shaky logical arguments so thanks for tolerating all of my stuff at times. i know, it can be hard. but thanks. seriously.

russell for the weekly meetings, and for caring for my welfare at quite a few points in time this term. as i said its not easy for me to share, so thanks alot for listening even though i know you have a tough schedule yourself and all. as i said today the meetings might be short but they still give us chances to share our thoughts and feelings with regards to life. i also have to thank you for encouraging me in faith periodically. thanks! =)

shaun lee for being willing to stay up with me to suffer last-minute work together (policy paper), and being so willing to help with a lot of things for awards comm in BB. shaun ong for being cooperative with regards to world scholars' cup. tim liang for discussing many sociological theories and concepts with me as well as pushing world scholars' cup. daniel for... reassuring me of several things? a bit hard to say but i know i have to thank you. louis for being a reasonably good friend and watching out for me. hui jun for meeting me on several on the mornings as well as emoing with me quite a bit. sam chan for walking round the corridor with me and providing a seemingly mature perspective on things. ivan for providing a mature, Christ-centered perspective on things quite often. thanks for inviting me to the prayer group! :) henry for being a good friend and showing quite alot of confidence in me, as well as being willing to meet and talk during breaks to angst somewhat.

and i'll end off here. if i missed anyone i'm sorry. but know that i appreciated what you did for me.

jk.

No comments: