Wednesday, October 17, 2007

4262426

I've started playing DDR again but much more seriously; hope to finish 50k steps by end of term, and 300k steps by end of year, and also AA 30 9-footers by the end of term (9 more days). Essentially, for Stepmania an AA is awarded with 93% of the dance points; that is essentially, getting a full combo and less than 14% Greats, or various other combinations...

AA'd 9s - My Summer Love (H), No. 13 (H), CSFIL(SM) (H), Irresistiblement (H), Paranoia KCET (H) and Tsugaru (H). Stuff like Sakura (O), Xepher (H) {91.98% yesterday} and Breakdown (H) {92.14% today} should come soon. I can probably go and learn Chaos on light or something if I need more songs to do.

Past few days have been quite boring. Go to school, talk, stone, play scrabble, play risk, play cards, listen to talks, etc.

I must write a thanks post soon; but I just can't seem to find what I want to write.

i wish i'd known that you wouldn't be angry

jk

No comments: